I've found some useful (and free) assessment tools that have helped me uncover strengths and weaknesses I was not even aware of. Check 'em out:
Discover Your Personality
- Keirsey Temperament Sorter: Helps you determine your character and learn more about yourself.
- Jung Typology Test: Provides an assessment of your personality type, occupations, and relevant degrees that would best suit you.
- Personality Type: Discover yours with the help of this assessment.
- Enneagram Test: Assess your personality on nine different factors.
- Type Focus: Find out if you’re an introvert or extrovert.
- PersonalDNA: This test reveals your true personality.
- Big 5 Personality Typing Test: Helps you learn more about your traits in extroversion, emotional stability, orderliness, accommodation, and intellect.
Choose the Right Career Path
- Small Business Administration: Are you ready to start a small business? Find out.
- Career Vision Job Satisfaction Survey: In just 37 questions find out if you're satisfied with your job.
- ColorCareerCounselor: Find out about career paths based on your personality.
- True Colors Career Assessment: A career personality assessment that helps you find a career that matches your personality.
- Management Skills & Styles Assessment: Are you management material? Find out.
- Career Explorer: Identifies careers that match your personality.
- Sales Hunter-Farmer Test: Are you cut out to be in Sales? Find out.
- Sales Personality Test: Do you have the personality to be a salesman? Find out.
- Work Importance Profiler: Discover what's important to you in a job.
How Does Your Relationship Potential Stack Up?
- Emotional Intelligence Test: Learn how well you relate to others. This test measures your emotional intelligence.
- Big Five Compatibility Test: This assessment help you determine your level of compatibility with a another test taker.
Just How Smart are You?
- Intelligence Type Test: Assesses the way you learn and use your intelligence. Very cool.
- IQTest.com: Fun and scientifically valid test to determine your level of intelligence.
- The Oracle Exam: Helps measure your general knowledge and ability to comprehend.
- Visual Pattern Fluid Intelligence Test: Assesses your intelligence through visual patterns.
- Lateral Thinking Puzzle IQ Test: Discover how well you think outside the box.
- MyIQNow: Find out how smart (or Dumb) you are in 30 questions.
- BrainBall: Provides an IQ test and mental exercise in a game.
Do You Have Skills?
- Time Management Test: How well do you organize your time? Find out.
- Skills Profiler: Discover occupations that use your current skills and find out which ones you need to improve.
- Concentration Test: Learn how well you concentrate.
- ISEEK Skills Assessment: Learn what skills you need to be successful in life based on your personality.
- Verbal IQ Test: Find out how deep your vocabulary is.
- Mathematics Skills Assessment Test: How good are you at math? Find out.
Other Ways to Learn More About Yourself