- Custom - I have adapted many of my presentations to meet the theme / goal of the conference.
- Social Media Strategy for [Fill in the Blank: your business, industry].
- Gadgets - My most popular presentation which can be customized to be Gadget, Web 2.0 or App specific with a focus on available now or what to get ready for.
- Technology for the Mobile [Fill in the Blank: Teacher, Business, University] Professional: What's here now and what to be ready for.
- Tools you can use tomorrow: A look at great websites and Apps that an educator can start using in their work right away.
- Apps, Tips, Websites and Gadgets for the [Fill in the Blank: Teacher, Business, University] Professional (AKA Tools You Can Use Tomorrow).
- Curating for Thought Leadership and Influence
- Team building activities
- STEM ability and design challenges
- Facilitator training
- What is an Entrepreneur?
- Entreprenuership is Management
- Validated Learning
- Innovation Accounting
- Minimum Viable Product
- Split Testing
- Actionable Metrics
- Getting started, making social media worth your time
- Thought leadership and content curation
- Storytelling strategies for Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vine, Periscope
- Building a following through meaningful relationships
- Strategies for "Working Out Loud"
- Strategies for live video streaming
- Personal Learning Networks: What are they and how do you tap into them?
- Drive - Docs, Sheets, Forms etc.
- Advanced Search
- Hangouts & Hangouts On Air
- Intro to Apple Watch
Computer Science & Robotics
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3
- Raspberry Pi
Apps & Digital Media
- Making a website with Weebly or Wordpress
- The Newest Apps and Tools You Haven't Heard of
- Screen-casting with Camtasia
- Content Curation with Diigo
- Put the Internet to work for you with IFTTT
- Team collaboration with Slack